Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Trying LView Pro

I agonized over the decision of whether to download LView Pro. The problem was, I could find nothing in the documentation to tell me whether my antiquated system could handle the imaging software. All other graphics editors called for superfast processors. I was short on something: RAM, megahertz, CPU... who knew? These terms were always a little fuzzy in my mind. I took a chance when I downloaded LView Pro. I liked it right away, though. First, it changed the graphical settings on my computer to a much finer resolution. I didn't know how it worked, but I did know that even Windows Paintbrush was suddenly capable of handling tiny little pixels and a blue million colors. I was in graphics-hog heaven. It was Bugbones makeover time!

The perils of Bugbones.

No comments:

Post a Comment