Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Back to the Real Stone Age

All of this technical stuff gets boring. Talking about my website woes was what got my blog started, but I did kind of switch themes along the way and talk about other things for awhile. As usual, hosting problems began to wreak havoc on my Paleolithic self. I had to switch hosts, a traumatic thing. I crawled back into my fearful geek persona and procrastinated for about two years, until things became rather desperate. This week I came out of hibernation and finished up the process of migrating my site. I'm pretty exhausted now, and would like to return to the uncomplicated comfort of the Stone Age for awhile. I want my Linus blanket. And where's my old Close-and-Play record player, I know it's here somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment