Monday, December 22, 2008

Bugbones: Thinking of a Logo...

I had my free site and a name. Now I needed a logo for Bugbones. Believe it or not, I first fixated on the idea of my old friend Bugbones, the creepy little skeleton guy. Maybe I was retreating from the challenging tech world back into the relatively safe world of my childhood. Nah, really... I just liked the little guy. It soon became obvious that the little booger just wouldn't do. For one thing, the eight-by-one-inch banner was the standard of the day. The importance of having one was gospel, said whoever wrote the Web Bible. For one thing, it could be used as a banner ad. B-a-an-ner! (You had to have one. Or be stupid.) Well, try as I might, I couldn't make Bugbones into a banner. I couldn't crop him, crunch him, squeeze him, or mash him into shape.

Oh, the perils of Bugbones...

No comments:

Post a Comment