Sunday, April 21, 2019

Keeping Current with Crypto

Ever since the crypto thing fell back to sane levels and calmed down a bit, I quit checking my accounts daily (okay, I confess, hourly) and started checking occasionally.

When I logged into Bitsane and imediately transferred out my miniscule amounts of coin, they kind of freaked out and put a hold on everything until I could answer a few security questions.

I very sheepishly explained ro the very human and understanding customer-service rep that I had finally gotten verified on Coinbase, and had almost forgotten my Bitsane stash, and was a little afraid I would forget how to do this whole crypto thing. Yes, I had opened this Bitsane account and funded it--but I had slept since then.

I had no trouble re-verifying on Bitsane, they quickly released the hold, and I moved my small amounts.

I try to go into my accounts regularly now, just to remind myself how it all works.


No comments:

Post a Comment