Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Spastic Blogger is Back.

The spastic blogger is back, having taken another detour, that led to another detour, that led to another detour. Yes, I got sidetracked from my purpose. It's called, "having too many irons in the fire" ~ something that used to happen with blacksmiths a century or so ago. I was blathering on about redball gifs when, who knows what happened. And about a week or two later, I was asked to do a mural. That went on for a couple of months, and then came the holidays. After that was a week's worth of blogging about the mural (on my Talking Artist blog). Now I'm back, but I can't find even a pennyworth of evidence of the stuff I was blogging about before. I found a hint of something like it in my paper files, but certainly not what I recalled. Nothing on SkyDrive, nothing in email, as far as I can see. Would you call that a detour on the now ancient Information Superhighway? Guess so. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I was resizing screenshots. That I do recall. And where are they now? Do I search my flash drives? Or do I start from scratch? Well, not tonight, for either one. I'm givin' it a rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment